Thursday 28 May 2020

You Can’t Even Give the Secret Away!


You Can’t Even Give the Secret Away!
Anthony Hamilton
In promoting one of my online courses, I normally send emails to my list and use social media posts.

However, I find that many people these days are so sceptical, they won’t check out the course even when I offer it to them for free. Only about 10 percent of people opening my email even looked at the course, even though many of them have owned the book on which the course is based for a number of years. Most people didn’t follow the link to find out about the course. Even fewer registered for the free course even though they can see the regular selling price.

What's the course about? Let me tell you....

When I was in my late 20's, my life was a real mess. I was going nowhere fast and needed to turn my life around. 

I studied a ton of 'self-help' books. I attended a number of 'self-help' courses and seminars. I paid big money for a number of weekend ‘self-improvement’ courses. I eventually figured out the essential ingredients for success in any endeavor and put the various pieces into a course, which I called "Mental Magic".

I earned my living teaching this course from my early 30's until I retired a few years ago. During the course of my speaking and coaching career I taught and coached in a number of countries and coached people in a wide variety of industries. I discovered that no matter what problem or situation a person faced, the information and the techniques in this course helped them turn their lives around as well. 

Some years ago I wrote the book, "Mind, Time and Power! --- Using the hidden power of your mind to heal your past, transform your present and create your future". It has been selling well on Amazon for close to ten years.

After living and working internationally for years, I returned to Canada and began speaking, coaching and training using this book as a text book.

During this time I put the essential ingredients of my "success system" into this online course.

The reason I put this course online in the first place was to give my coaching clients access to the best parts of my "Success System" so they could access these tools during whatever coaching I did for them. These tools are universal and always work. 

Whatever results my clients might want....
  • Better relationships
  • Higher income
  • More creativity
  • Higher self-esteem
  • More self - confidence
  • Using their 'psychic' abilities
  • Tapping into their subconscious mind
  • Attracting more opportunities
I know the tools in this online course can be used to help them achieve these results. 

However, now with this Covid-19 situation turning our lives on its head, I decided to make this "Success System Which Never Fails" available to my mailing list. 

This is my offer:  People get lifetime access to my online course, including a copy of my book and my life-planning workbook, as well as several meditation and visualization recordings. 

In addition, I am doing a series of live, no charge Zoom calls to teach people how to use this course and these tools to achieve whatever results they might be looking for. 

So, you get the course at no cost. You get the live training calls at no cost. There are no obligations on your part, except to join in and use this opportunity for what it's worth to you.

If you find it doesn't help you.... Fine, stop showing up. No harm.... no foul. 

However, If you do get value from the online course, the book and the workbook and want to continue using them, you can continue to attend my live Zoom calls as long as they last (I'm not making any long term promises here.)

During the live calls, you can ask me any questions you want about whatever it is you are challenged by and I'll do my best to help you solve your current problem and create new opportunities for yourself. 

If you would like to know more, go to mindtimeandpower.com and click on ‘community’. This takes you to a page with all the log in information.

No comments: